SYR 3.33% 43.5¢ syrah resources limited

history repeating, page-2

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    "Some stories ended well and others didn't... Only the strong survived... "

Exactly!

Same with rare earths...ALK and LYC the only real credibile ones (NO I don't like PEK before anyone mentions it).

And will be the same with graphite...the good news though is that SYR will be the credible one that survives and thrives (and imo, given given size of the flake graphite market, the only one that survives - with a billion+ tonne project, they will dominate the market...in fact I expect only the amorphous graphite mines of China will survive since SYR will not compete with them).

Posters can state that's utter rubbish but its my opinion, and it won't change. We always say the drill bit is the lie detector, well the first 3 holes provides the proof that its not a fairytale so you have no excuse for missing out now. Everything else from here on is simply the stuff required to get it to reportable standards...that fool on the other forum is going to be eating humble pie for the rest of his life.

Oh and we still haven't heard about the vanadium.

Forget what the SP does today, or tomorrow, or for the rest of the week. If you believe the story, then keep the shares (maybe take some profits on a few), then see what happens in a couple years. You made the call so you'll either be right or wrong. If you don't believe the story, then sell them...you too, will either be right or wrong.

I'm probably sounding like a broken record, not to mention boring the socks of some posters with the usual drivel, but there it is. Take it or leave it.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $450.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 46.5¢ 43.5¢ $3.070M 6.893M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 90770 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 28271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.8¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
45.8¢ 46.0¢ 43.5¢ 1959951
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.