A2M 1.01% $5.91 the a2 milk company limited

There's never a "will". It's making lower highs, the basic...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    There's never a "will".
    It's making lower highs, the basic definition of a trend change. The one "good" thing is that it's not also making lower lows, as well, an unquestionable trend change. lowe peaks, lower troughs.

And if it continues to fall, it should fall to that level (first). Everyone can see it just as @Liebherr saw it.

Just saying that this is a sensitive level. One could buy "blind" (put in a limit order there), without confirmation (of a reversal signal).

Then you still have figure out a credible stop level (always) if no confirmation, and that would most likely be 8.52 - 8.62,,,crawl it's way down the green bar ...or worse
    Down 4.4% today. Not good
    Re shorting...I ignore it...it's legal, it often makes sense (esp. if insiders are dumping - look at KGN), and it's just another form of selling for those who use TA.
    I find ppl on HC complain too much about shorting, about everything. It generally means they haven't defined theor risk, and so choose to blame others. Blaming others is not a substitute for risk management, trade management and adherence to a discipline. Not useful. Caused me to leave HC for a very long time.

Who cares why price is falling? If it goes thru your stop, you are proven wrong, and close. You can ask why it happened, and maybe even come up with an answer, but it's not useful.

Currently a 30% pullback from the high...not a bad pullback ...I mean...we wait for meaningful pullbacks to enter...you don't want to chase a moving train.....clearly holders should have sold earlier (i.e. practised Trade Management)...but probably had fantasies of yet more multi baggers, knowing where price was going (no-one knows).
    The big upper shadow on week of 19 Feb was a warning ..sold down from hi of 13.8 to 11.75. All efforts to get back there failed, with successively lower peaks. Holder had multiple changes to get out of jail. Some did, some didn't.

Just my 2 cents

Be thankful not holding BAL ...60% pullback...which could be a buying opportunity...but who can pick a bottom?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.91
Change
-0.060(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $4.272B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.96 $6.00 $5.87 $12.81M 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15999 $5.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.92 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.90
  Change
-0.060 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.97 $5.99 $5.87 724057
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.