"Why anybody would get into one of these things and be at the...

1. 81,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "Why anybody would get into one of these things and be at the complete mercy of the wind with very little control is beyond me. "

morning --

I dunno -- of course there's risk - but, there's risk in a power fart as well - there's always risk in everything we do.

I haven't been in a balloon - but, I would hope to do it at least once before I depart - I suspect it's one of those things in life - the life that we probably only live once, - that we should do.

Most of the things in life are forgettable and a complete waste, sold as romantic by romantics who own businesses with dud products and services - but, I suspect a ride in a balloon is like riding a motorbike, going underwater with a mask on, sailing a dinghy - there are several things -- out of the millions of possibilities - I only know of a handful - probably count them on two hands - but, ballooning - I reckon it's one of them.

Out of the list of 'should do' things - I don't think every thing suits every person necessarily - eg. I have no inclination to jump out of a plane, bungy jump or scale a big mountain - but, for those who have the hots for it - it would be in the list - their list

Our moderation rules don't permit me to tell you some of my more interesting points on my list.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.