i'm in, I found the ordering process to be very simple for me...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    i'm in, I found the ordering process to be very simple for me who prefers to just do things online as apposed to filling in forms and making bank cheques.

Took me less than 5 minutes including paying via bpay.

It's my first stock from the ipo so I take it the stock will be listed in my commsec account on the day of listing?
    I put in my HIN number so i'm guessing that's all I need to do.

I didn't see any reference to a hot copper member name so I assume there's no difference being a member or not.

Yeah I'm happy with being a share holder, think I'll be holding this one for the long term as it's kinda fun to be a share holder of a forum like this, be interesting to see improvements happening too.

I guess many regulars aren't really interested much, well that's how it seems but i know about 8 different people who have never posted on here but they use the forum all the time, i reckon there's heaps of people into stocks who use this forum and will be interested in the ipo which might even encourage them to be active on the forum.

Either way I didn't want to miss this ipo, fed up with buying stocks first day and having to pay so much more, like a3d, thought i'd buy at around 20c, ended up paying 50c, today it was fzo, had to pay 25c but could of had 20% more shares if I took the ipo.
    so this time i'm in first up and will keep topping up as funds become available.

and the code, HOT, I mean what else could one want to be involved in? WOW was a good one, OMG would be good, WTF & FFS are reserved for the next two lithium stocks to list, but HOT is cool.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.