'We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious...

1. 13,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    'We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind.''

That is the statement from Max Planck, not some new age guru. Do you know any of the history of science and Quantum Mechanics? Do you know who was Max Planck?

You write;-"There is no apparent connection between a conscious and intelligent mind and quantum mechanics. Too many unfounded assumptions need to made about the interaction of matter/energy/wavicles in order to make that assumption."

Well I'm sorry. There is exactly this connection which you determine to deny;

"The world is given to me only once, not one existing and one perceived. Subject and object are only one. The barrier between them cannot be said to have broken down as a result of recent experience in the physical sciences, for this barrier does not exist."
    Erwin Schrodinger

Do you know who Erwin Shrodinger was?

and John Wheeler's experiments;
    Does the Universe Exist if We're Not Looking? - Discover ...

discovermagazine.com/2002/jun/featuniverse
    Jun 1, 2002 - The boundary between an objective "world out there" and our own .... Earth, even if those paths were separated by many light-years. ... In this case the mica, not a conscious being, is the object that ... The moment you say that the universe exists without any observers, I cannot make any sense out of that.
    Last edited by tigmeister: 04/12/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.