GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Daytr... you made me laugh with your question: "How do the...

1. 5,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Daytr... you made me laugh with your question:

"How do the Commercial Banks ever get repaid if the US gov't is continually running deficits?"

What you need to do is get 58 different graphics and 38 balance sheets and start drawing lines. What you do is connect all the dots. For example, on one graphic you may find US deficit projected in 2019 at 598 $Billion. Then on Bernanke and Yellen's shared Fed credit card balance sheet you will find, say, 'Dinner at Bills restaurant, $598.

Then you go 'ohhhhhhh, I seeeeee, 598 $Bill lines up with $598 at Bill's'. You draw the line and that takes care of that item. Then you just keep drawing lines. Then you come onto hotcopper and present the graphs and lines and connections and say 'see, all is OK; no money has been printed; there is no debt; all is OK'.

Obviously, Daytr, by asking your question, you just show that YOU DONT GET IT. And all the line drawers go home, shake their head at your dumbness and lack of understanding; and they skim a bit more off the Ponzi top, and sleep well.

And you (and I) just go to bed confused.
    Last edited by danhoff: 23/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.