AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I also had the phone call. Two actually, and on both occasions I...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I also had the phone call. Two actually, and on both occasions I was extremely POLITE. Quite happy to tell them my intentions. No secret.

Being polite comes far more naturally to me than being ill-mannered or rude to people who after all are only trying to do their job.

I find you can get more from people by being friendly and talking rationally.

I believe, rightly or wrongly, that it is actually a good thing to know that a company is pro-actively reaching out to its shareholders to find out what they think.

So I don't know about being rude, hanging up, etc.. but each to his own I guess. I suppose it proves something.. not sure what.

By getting the chat, albeit a short one, on to a friendly footing (whether one intends to Accept or not) I was able to fish a little.

After all, I want some benefit too from the conversation! Reflecting in-depth on the conversation later, I arrived at some startling and surprisingly positive inferences! They may turn out to be wrong.. or right...time will tell.

My point is that at least in my experience, there is far more to be gained by being polite than otherwise... it is smarter.

.. for what that is worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.