AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey farlap.. that is great stuff... I think it was Helen for me...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey farlap.. that is great stuff... I think it was Helen for me too.. nice English lady? I missed her call earlier in the day so when I tried to ring the number back, it was actually a share registry....
    Yes, good to politely add one's reasons for indicating Accept/Not Accept to the phone call. No harm in that.

I was sitting on the back deck with a beer later in the day (brain seems to think deeper then) and I recalled a leading/indirect remark I made and the response or lack of from AVB, to it. I drew inferences ... not conclusions. Bingo.! It was not a reportable conversation ... No "he said, I said .." ever without the other party's permission in any case.

A conclusion is something where I can demonstrate its validity and mostly happy to post.

An Inference (like this) is weak, unsubstantiated and something where another person may even draw opposite ideas. Posting can be very misleading. Not something to ever be posted by myself.

Bit like Inferred and Measured in ore categories.

My point was solely to demonstrate that being nice to AVB can allow one to engage with them in a relaxed manner... and potentially give valuable material to digest, given that they are very professionally guarded and winkling out even a low-quality inference is a challenge in verbal skills!

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.