AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Yes I agree! .. wouldn't it be great if OZL did not get to...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Yes I agree! .. wouldn't it be great if OZL did not get to 50.1%.

Maybe they won't, as some observant folk here happily say. They should perhaps have had more that 1% additional acceptances so far.. ?

Oh joy!!

Then if we were really, really lucky then OZL would be taught a lesson.. humiliated... and withdraw their low offer... returning all acceptances.

That will teach them to mess with us. WE know what AVB is worth! Nobody is going to get a Bargain from us!!

I have to admire that courageous approach!

So where one moment there was valuable consideration worth 17cents per share offered to everyone ... cash and readily marketable shares in OZL... very suddenly it all comes crashing down as the offer is withdrawn. It all evaporates. Reality sets in and one has a sickening empty feeling. (Is it called the "price of greed"?)

AVB is now at 8.0c ? 9.0c ? at best, YES at best!... absolutely...as everyone off-loads, in huge disappointment.

Oh dear!!

So those with say 10million shares could have sold for $1,700,000 and now it is "worth" $900,000 on-market....

One shareholder "claiming" on here to have 20 million shares who intends to reject the Offer will have the pleasure of seeing a real drop in investment value of $1,600,000. An "opportunity cost". Wow!

It just does not get any better than that.... unless you lose the lot of course.

So get out there and block that 50.1%. .. it is your Right to prove your point...!! Get the crowd's applause.

Encourage others to do it too!! We are all together .. aren't we?.. it is a good feeling.

However...just know that if one compares 17c to 8.5c or 9.0c then you have lost about half of what you could have had, in the bank... but hey, that is a cheap price for proving your point that 17c is just Not Enough.

I was taught that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. But then that is all nonsense too isn't it?

Being nice, I wish I could say I wish everyone well who wants to undermine this bid and see OZL withdraw by not achieving 50.1%. However I want to make money.. not lose it. So I don't.

I like making a point and showing I am in the RIGHT... but unlike others, I am not prepared to see myself receiving half of what I could have had to try and show it. Halving my investment value. That is just plain stupidity.

I admire those who are prepared to lose half their hard-earned money to prove a point!! Gutsy!

Block that Bid I say!!! Get into that bloc... let's wipe out that Takeover!! ... and half of the current value of our own investment simultaneously. Brilliant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.