Hi Professor, You continue to hurl insults at me. Why can't you...

1. 690 Posts.
    Hi Professor,

You continue to hurl insults at me. Why can't you just stick to the debate without making personal insults? Isn't that a breach of HC terms of use? Please stick to the rules.

Firstly, I'm not on any drugs. I love calling a spade a spade.

I also dislike hypocrisy. Yes there are issues in the Muslim world with respect to violence against women. I agree with you. However, you can't deny that this is an issue all across the globe. People say that Muslims stone women, rape them, torture them balbalbal... The grainy video you watched of some guy doing that in a desert (no, this isn't an invitation for you to post a sadistic and disgusting video in here, but thanks) isn't proof that that is what Islam teaches.

These are cultural problems. In pre-Islamic times people used to bury newborn girls alive because they wanted to have boys.

Why does the debate continually focus on Islam and Muslims. It's getting old and stale. Bogan types need a new topic lol

The arguments about Islam I read in here are very similar to things the following people say:

Jacqui Lambie
    Fred Nile

Congratulations on putting yourself in that category lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.