APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

LJD,If you would like to hear the benefits, then vote...

1. 2,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    LJD,

If you would like to hear the benefits, then vote accordingly to hopefully enable the company to stay alive.

The following was just sent out by another shareholder to a list of shareholders.

Regards............

"I have just emailed this to someone I am conversing with, and Iwanted to share this thought with the rest of you:

Another way to look at it as I’ve mentioned is we need thisthing re listed. If it doesn’t get re listed then it’s finished and we loseeverything for sure.

If it gets re listed then there is a chance that they willsecure funding and move this thing forward.

Why would I, at this point in time, hurt any chance they mayhave of getting re listed?

What do I have to gain from them getting a first strike?Nothing. Just hurting my own investment to spite them.

What do I have to gain from supporting them at this point in thegame? Everything! Giving my investment one last chance to have a shot atrecovering my money, even making a decent amount of return if all goesaccording to plan! (if it doesn’t then so be it I gave it the best possiblechance it if succeeding).

I keep asking people to think of the bigger picture here and notvote with emotion, and not to take it out on our investments andColin!

Hoping this thing turns around for us all and we can have ourmuch enjoyed catch ups pre AGM like the good old days!

Kind Regards,"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.