How to distort facts 101

1. 26,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    An Israeli is on vacation and is visiting a zoo in England when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside his cage, right under the eyes of her screaming parents. The Israeli runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the Israeli brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him profusely.

A reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter says to the Israeli: 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've ever seen a man do in my lifetime. Who are you? The Israeli replies, 'I'm on holiday visiting the zoo. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little girl in danger and acted as I felt right. It was nothing, really.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this doesn't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. "So, where are you from and what do you do for a living?" The Israeli replies, "I'm from Israel. I serve in the Israeli army. I'm a member of the Likud."

The journalist leaves. The following morning the Israeli buys the paper to see news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

Wait for it

"RIGHT-WING ISRAELI ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH."
    Last edited by whereu: 29/01/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.