How to fold a fitted sheet for blokes, page-13

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I have gathered through Goblin's previous posts his establishment is upmarket and would thus be charging a high end tariff. Guests who are paying over $150 a night for accommodation don't really take into account how many room your establishment has. They judge their room stay by their experience at another high end establishment that might have 20, 40, 60 rooms. They don't pull up and readjust their expectations according to how big your establishment is. Bluntly, they don't give a toss. They notice linen. I have examined thousands of feedback forms that housekeepers collect from their rooms and you have to get the following spot on: bed, TV/remotes, quiet fridges and aircon, quiet rooms eg ensuring good wall insulation, well fitting entrance doors that inhibit noise from corridoors, kettles that can be filled in bathroom basin if room is not self-contained, linen, quality and number of pillows and 2 spare pillows, choice of quality teas and coffees., teaspoons (yes I'm amazed that some hotel providers don't supply them to rooms), a well lit desk with usb wall chargers/plugs, it connectivity. Free wifi really is a game winner nowadays. I could go on but won't. Stayed fairly recently at a guesthouse in Jackey's Marsh in rural Tasmania. We're talking about remote, dirt roads. Decent tariff. 4 rooms. Off the grid, eco guesthouse. Impeccable linen, towels, offered plunger coffee and fresh milk on arrival, wifi password freely given without asking. Yep, I'll go back there and yep, I tell everyone how great it is. Next time you walk into a quality hotel room just think how much thought and work has gone into fulfilling your expectations!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.