FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

How To Vote

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1015
    Firstly thank you to all here on Hotcopper and everyone else that has contacted Curtis and myself regarding their voting intentions.

My thoughts below.

1. The announcement and voting/proxy forms have now been dispatched to email and physical addresses.
    It is my view that shareholders should lodge their vote directly with Computershare. If for any reason any shareholder wants to appoint a proxy they should nominate 'Mr Curtis Stanley Abbott'.

2.While there may be two trains of thought regarding voting early or late it is my view that voting early represents the best chance to let the Board realise that the numbers in favour of change are overwhelming and could lead to an earlier conclusion to this matter.

3. For shareholders with more than one account they should be aware that they need to register their votes for each account. In my case when I log in it only shows one account. Computershare have confirmed that how you receive your voting forms is dependant on how your account is arranged. IE One of my accounts is for electronic delivery while the other is for mail delivery.

4.Overseas shareholders (ie @Kyiap)with shares held in nominee companys accounts ie Merryl Lynch or JP Nominees I believe will need to instruct the nominee company how they wish to vote and appoint them as their proxy.
    I have now confirmed with Computershare that overseas holders must instruct their nominee company to be their proxy and instruct them how they wish to vote.
    I would suggest getting written confirmation from the nominee company that they have voted according to your instructions.

5.Boy1 will be asking Computershare to confirm any votes cast or proxys   appointed that have been registered with them and will match any forms that Shareholders send to us, so please send through a confirmation or screenshot of your votes to both addresses below.

It is imperative that shareholders send us a copy of their voting/proxy forms so we can reconcile those against the forms that Computershare have received.

You can send your completed forms to [email protected] or [email protected]

My final thoughts are when looking at the CV's of Mr.Langford and Mr.McKay I cannot wait to have them on our new board.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.