AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

How will the changeover happen

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There is currently just 10 trading days left on the awd code,
    However it could go down at any time sooner if there is an offer to take the cr

Speaking to the company yesterday non shareholders will not get any and shareholders may not as well, we seen the spp 5 times oversubscribed,

I am hoping it all goes to fund managers and none to shareholders

So the meeting happens, the prospectus opens, if the money has been accounted for the prospectus can be closed straight away, as soon as we see the next trading halt/suspension awd will never trade again,

When that happens Vonex applies for listing under their own code, and it usually takes between 5 and 10 days, from that point it is a new company and I hope I don't hear any more grizzlies about GDN and how much people lost all those years ago,

So once we see a pre open that is it, all are locked out, if there is any cr stock for shareholders there will be very little, more than likely none,

When it opens again it will be Vonex in a new sector, no more awd in the energy sector

The way I see it is many are waiting for that to happen, it then takes away any doubt it may not happen,

At present there are some who are selling thinking they will get them back in the cr, no go from what I am told, good thing I say

As revenue continues to grow the sp will rise over time, this talk of if it will run a few pips or fall a few pips is just small timers talk, Daytraders wanting a few pips who know little or care what the company do, if that is what they do fine,

Me I am looking at this 12 months down the track, and see at least 50 cents as the revenue rises 3 times current and profit continues to grow,

But this does not include the app,
    Talking to the company the time lines given were very conservative and when this app is launched for real this could be a dollar plus, and am sure at that point a takeover offer will be on the table.

Reading the thread over the last few days has been like watching kids play at kinder,
    It drops a few pips and see the panic, blame game starts, the ones who have a past beef with the company jump in, one who got knocked back on a deal with Vonex jumps in,

When you people panic is when others make money, they love panic, most probably start posting to increase the panic

I am sitting waiting and hope all you panicky people sell, cause you know what, most of you will be buying on the next run up, only to panicked and sell again the next time it has a pullback, Seen it happen on all stocks time and again, in the past little bit we have seen resellers grow 33%, 22 telco's using their product here and 2 overseas, we learn they are cash flow positive but someone sells a few and panic sets in and then we see comments from holders saying things don't look good,
    Far too funny,

VONEX has a proven revenue stream, increasing at a very good rate, cash flow positive even before they list, and an app that we have all, seen work that can do what no other app in the world can do

Yet while setting up a cr price and a few Daytraders selling before a halt it drops a few pips and I watch the panic and laugh my head off,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.