AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

How will this play from here?

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I have been following this story for the last 6 months or so and now I am just waiting with baited breath on how this is likely to play out. From what I can gather, we have been at this stage of the game a few times now only to go back to the drawing board with some minor but significant improvements.

The way I read it, the device either requires further improvements and retreats back to the lab, along with the SP or it works as stated and then the sky becomes the limit. To me there doesn't seem to be a middle ground?

My reading has me thinking that this time it is very close, if not there. It only seems to have minor hurdles to jump now with the big hitters seemingly dealt with.

For those that have been here before, what sort of time frames are we looking at for the next step along this journey and what will be the progressive steps in watching this reach its potential?

For me, this wafer either works or it doesn't and if it does, then how do you quantify the price and do we expect the SP to just shoot into the stratosphere?

This is some very exciting stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.