HRZ 0.00% 4.1¢ horizon minerals limited

Horrible decision making and horrible management. They all...

1. 11,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4578
    Horrible decision making and horrible management. They all deserve to be voted out to be fair. If there was one director who actually tried their best to get to production and were outvoted by the other imposters, I would love to know the truth behind this, and for this director to show their face so we can potentially save them? Otherwise, they are all belong in the same boat and don't deserve a second chance, let alone 20 of them!

The lack of exploration on their countless gold tenures and the recent focus on lithium is incredibly alarming in my opinion! The Li boom is well and truly dead, and it will never ever get back to where it was a few years ago Imo. There will be new and efficient and safe technology out by then. The next fad for the green elites to make their money off. One particular director now fronts a battery tech - vanadium company (RVT). I would say this Li focus is coming from this particular director and that makes me incredibly sad and frustrated. Imagine some drilling on all our fantastic regional and underexplored gold tenures and the potential for a De Grey type discovery. What a waste of time and money. The lack of direction and lack of focus on gold in recent years, in fantastic gold conditions is incompetent and outright negligent IMO.

What I will say is that those financial issues you spoke of will be wiped away very quickly with current record aud gold prices, either with toll milling or cannon production by Q4. The big question, after all these lies and lack of action in recent years, can we take their word for it? If we do not start seeing these goals getting ticked off before the production timeline, then they will all be voted out imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $638 15.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116453 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 131047 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ 20875
Last updated 11.42am 14/06/2024 ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.