WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

@Gibbazlose the shoulder chipim not trying to influence...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    @Gibbaz

lose the shoulder chip

im not trying to influence anything. my stake in wwi is the smallest i have - purely a punt - having followed it for about 2 years but recognised the signs of what was going on

my comments arent about influencing anyone to buy or sell - if i was attempting that youd see lot more posts about FA and stock TA

they are from long time as an investor basically telling people to move past spilt milk because it wont help them.

what is done is done

the biggest learning most of you need to takeout is that share price - esp in pre cashflows - isnt about fair pricing

its about flips from getsets where its absurdly cheap so insiders can make much dinero - to overpumped tops where they get out

but the best opportunities for public market investors are where market surprises - which is what gold's absurdly long consol that was naturally breaking out in May has produced - mean big money caught the knife and so you can buy in at the lower 'double getset' price reset

im simply conveying what I wish Id known 20 years ago

thats why we wlll be seeing a lot of what seem somewhat unnecessary CRs in the next little while among PM plays - its a scratching of backs and or bringing in of new investor blood

and while it looks suspect there's a valid reason for it.

These are stocks that if it flips into a long term bear - they go lights out unless they have serious funding willing to buy. So deals of the sort are grease in both directions.

But for a public market price taker - esp small - these are the best opportunities one typically gets

This applies for most of the PM plays - not just WWI - but WWI has so much baggage overlaying good FA the opportunity set is bigger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $36.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $66.52K 4.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7933498 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2622566 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 6221811
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.