WWI 6.25% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

there's a chip and i just readdressed ityou talked about my...

1. 9,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3461
    there's a chip and i just readdressed it

you talked about my posts and others as rampers/pumpers etc- all your framing was with implicit negative bias

i said and repeated the reason its sophomoric is because you're not looking past the spilt milk

the reason i showed the chart of that Canadian stock a ~week or more ago - was to illustrate WWI price isnt all stock specific

So imo some of the stock specific pessimism is overdone. though not all.

these setups imo have to be looked at by flipping to rampant optimism - CRs bring fresh eyes with no dilution threat or scarring + many will see the story leverage into the gold trend Im forecasting

re technical targets - I dont have one yet though its a good suggestion and I'll look at it later

i look primarily at entry opportunities coincident with big macro wave shifts - which is where I believe gold is at by ~15 Dec if not before.

gold is already technically bulling but people have been absolutely brutalised by this consol so stocks arent yet in a bullish posture here - though on TSXV many are

and meantime stock specifics cheap enough that the stock can advance significantly pre gold price/sentiment changing

whether it goes into a lt re-rate will depend on go mining execution.

but it can do a lot before then with the combo of FA + macro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $36.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $66.52K 4.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 7933498 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2622566 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 6221811
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.