thanks for that pomhat I notice you didn't mention the record...

1. 81,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    thanks for that pomhat

I notice you didn't mention the record ice in the arctic --------- just conveniently forgot that pole did we?

When we go on the hunt for funding we might also want to have a look at those record cold days in Australia we had last winter as well --------- but, that might only be weather I suppose - and, it's cold, so it doesn't fit the religion.

And, because those data just might be pesky outliers - well we can homogenize them up a few degrees to agree with our warming theories and models - or better still, just make them completely disappear, we are good at that one.

What we probably should all be very very worried about - instead of a few degrees of warm - is if that ice that is increasing markedly ------------- keeps increasing.

Far from the majority of people on the planet standing outside and saying how lovely the weather is and aren't we lucky to not have so many hurricanes and cyclones - what we definitely don't want is large parts of the planet inhabitable because it is covered in ice.

Now, THAT is a problem.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.