I get your concern.... it seems to be a falsity... but that...

1. 41,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I get your concern.... it seems to be a falsity... but that single page description is all thats needed for the referendum. the Voice proper is a legislative matter and not pertinent to the referendum question.

do you understand that difference?

but because there is so much digression from the referendum with Dutton's trolling questions in parliament in concert with the No! mob, the Advance Australia monad all the other meme stuff, I've carefully gone through the Documents to see what the objections are.

in answer to your direct question, no I don't think Albanese has misled "the people" or parliament. Albanese is talking only about the referendum. and this is adequately explained for the purposes of the referendum question. the Voice proper will be debated in parliament as every piece of legislation is.... this is when the document 14 will be pertinent.

I too have my questions wrt the Voice. I don't accept it blindly and I've done strong due diligence on the matter. but the legislative bill will come later.

all this only imo. and you're right to question all that I've written as well as questioning the validity of Dutton's rhetoric.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.