As if you need another reason NOT to buy an EV. ‘I need a...

1. 11,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    As if you need another reason NOT to buy an EV.

‘I need a solution fast’: Electric car owners complain of motion sickness
    Here's why electric cars might make you more carsick than conventional vehicles – and some strategies you can use to fix it.

With it beginning to look like an electric-only future, you might soon find yourself in an electric vehicle, wondering why you're feeling much more carsick than when riding in an internal combustion car (ICE).

It's slowly become one of the most popular questions on Reddit in the EV and Tesla threads: "Why do electric cars make me feel sick?". One user even said they questioned buying a Tesla Model Y because of it.

"I'm thinking of buying a Model Y as it seems like the ideal electric family car, but I did a test drive yesterday and felt moderately motion sick afterwards," wrote one Reddit user.

Another user said: "I drive in an electric vehicle a lot, and I've found that regenerative braking absolutely makes me motion sick. I'm not always driving, so I don't always have control of how it's being driven, so other people's driving really makes me sick… I really need to find a solution fast".

Some drivers also reported their electric cars making their pets sick too.
    "Since [buying] the Tesla, [my dog] throws up in it almost every time. Already messing up my carpets but such is life. It is city driving, but again not new to her. I've been trying to drive smoothly but still doesn't seem to help," one Reddit user said.
    The reality is our bodies react differently to the forces in an electric car than to those we feel in an ICE vehicle, with EVs often confusing the brain based on what we're seeing, hearing and feeling.

So pharmas now need to get involved to develop drugs for Ev owners...win win.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.