MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

I've got a feeling this vote is currently lineball and will...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 721
    I've got a feeling this vote is currently lineball and will essentially come down to what Mark Creasy and Perilya intend to do. I doubt either major holder is happy as they will lose $$ either way. Simple as that. Either way, the reputational damage to Hartree will be significant unless they can change their tune at the 11th hour and sit down and renegotiate a better deal for MYL and shareholders. If this goes under, politicians and regulators are going to be receiving a lot of information that should give Hartree sleepless nights. They've essentially set up MYL and it's shareholders to fail in the hope of gaining majority ownership of the company. Hartree's Australian CEO should have the smarts to know that shareholders (large and small) won't take this lying down and the gloves will be off. Be smart Hartree, sit down and renegotiate this pathetic deal. Call off the tranche two and three options, renegotiate the terms and timing of the debt repayments owing (it's not like you can't afford to!!!) and help set this mine up for future success so that you (Hartree), shareholders (you Hartree and us) plus the employees, contractors and the west coast Tasmanian community, can all do well out of this.
    Last edited by damosid88: 24/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.