MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

"this was my career for over 20 yrs . The whole process of...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    "this was my career for over 20 yrs . The whole process of Liquidations , VA's , Deeds of Co. Arrangements, Receiverships was my bread and butter ..... its probably the only intelligent observations I can add this forum."

Mate, your posts are a breath of rational, intelligent fresh air amongst these threads of ignorance and inane positions. So I've stayed away form these threads out of dismay for the past few days and wanted to check one last time before the vote closes if people are still waving their revenge sabres, which will only serve to disembowel themselves and their investment.

I don't profess to have the extensive direct experience in liquidations and receiverships you have, however throughout the span of my career I have been at the helm of companies being put on the chopping block as well as companies perceived as the White Knight riding in to save an operation from ruin and liquidation, and have thus interacted with receivers and liquidators from both sides of the desk.

As I've reiterated multiple times I feel most of the posters on these forums are voting NO out of revenge, and to stick it to Hartree. And based on their rationale, it is obvious to me they don't have a friggin' clue how the real world works. It's fairly obvious that based on recent company announcements the MYL business has now become viable, and is not just a going concern but a thriving concern. We are, or were if the No vote gets through, on the verge of coming out of this fiasco on a relatively firm financial footing thanks to Hartree's loans. So they charged 15% interest - big deal! Guys no bank or lender in the world would have lent a single cent to MYL or any other struggling company whilst they were in they were in their death-throes! So get over it. At least we now have a viable operation that has reached nameplate capacity and can grown from here.

I have never taken a personal dig at anyone here on HC, no matter how much I disagree with them, however @nottawombat I do agree with your statement

"Honestly , @Patron , if there was ever a keyboard hero it would be you. You keep these posts coming as there appears to be a small cheer squad hanging around on this thread to make you ( and them ) feel better"

It's just a pity that so many people seem to have been swayed by his hysteria and mistaken vengeance on the only entity that had the first-hand insight into MYL's operations, and the only lender that had the balls to invest more money into this then-risky operation.

I still feel that the only way we can salvage our investment is if the YES vote prevails. I voted YES 3 weeks ago, and nothing I have read from Patron's, or any one else's emotional posts, have persuaded me to change my vote. I'm still a YES.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.