TON 8.33% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

I Enjoy reading FACTS., page-13

1. 2,672 Posts.
    That's about it in a nutshell from me too @Pauldola. It's all on the net - easily accessible.

The only additional info I can offer is more 'deductive'. Extrapolated conclusion from other general information. GERO.

Like the SELL price of G was 450 per tonne not 750 - or at best a smidgen over 500 like that table further above in the thread.

Chinese were undercutting the market at that time. Chinese were selling G for $ US450 per tonne. Fact. This is not reflected in those tables above. Those tables are BUY prices imo. Kenmare would not have been able to SELL at those prices. Kenmare needed to compete with Chinese SELL price. And as one of those links of TJs states - Ancuabe could turn a small profit on approx 7000 tonne pa. On diesel engines. I think this was on the lower end sub 500 SELL price and not the upper 750 BUY price.

But the customers were all BUYING at a price of $500 to $550 per tonne low end and 750 high end?

Where'd that 50 to 300 bucks go over the 450 bucks Kenmare were getting for their stuff - on average - basket? Think about it. Truly - THINK about it.

The middle man carbon trader was walking away with the difference between SELL price of G miner and BUY price of G customer. A decent margin for introducing a supplier to a customer - and for sorting the 'basket' into its flake size subsets.

Easy money. The broker carbon trader needs to be quashed. That simple. They walk away with their middle man CUT and we pleb retailers are expected to listen to these 'experts' who pretend to be objective but are really just motivated by preservation of their own MASSIVE margin.

We need to squeeze out the 'middlemaning I'll sort your basket for you carbon trader'. So that their margins become available to the average natural G miner - 'Jr. Graphite Mining companies' - QUOTE end quote.

That means the days of selling a 'basket' need to come to an end. We have been led to believe by the 'experts' that the best way to SELL graphite is by basket. It is not.

Basket is the best way to BUY graphite - when the customer is 'brokering' for other customers downstream. Not the best way to SELL when youre a miner. Kill the basket model - and the carbon trader broker makes money how?

They don't. Unless of course the carbon trader starts buying and operating it's own mines.

The only other conclusions to add to the FActs of TJs links @Pauldola.

The customers of Ancuabe. America, China and 'Europe' - but conjecture on the european is all I have.

The funding. Superior Graphite for one but they came later. Toilet paper contract anyway becuase they were able to walk away. With take or pay contract or without. Siberian issue maybe. Initially it was the European Investment Bank and the Commonwealth Development Corporation. The CDC were there with their 10% in Kenmare but the EIB is one many dont know about - not fully. EIB had provided debt directly to Kenmare and indirect - a 'soft loan' to Moz Govt so they could afford to PAY for a 25% stake in the Ancuabe operation. NOT free carry. And the connection of grid power to Ancuabe was financed by Arab Bank - the Development of Africa Fund or something like that.

And these outliers - for example the registration of a TON subsidiary in the UAE. And the TMG thing. Trying to work themselves into existing patents? Make some new ones? Dunno. But I don't think it's just a simple case of marketing and PR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $13.17K 1.138M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 346311 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 48741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ 740511
Last updated 13.07pm 26/04/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.