AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

i just don't get it ??

1. 14 Posts.
    I agree with trish. If this is as good as it says it is then it should not be sold in a pharmacy but it should be sold by cosmetic surgeons, beautician's, IPL salons etc...The packaging is great as far as a real product that works is concerned. I personaly am happy that it dosen't have added fragrance as this is an artificial thing that has no benefit for the skin whatsoever. No matter what a 16 y/o sales girl says at a pharmacy counter it would not make me buy the product. On the other hand if my beauticean said it was a must have then, done deal. Loreal & the like are represented by famous celebrities who make the products walk off the shelves just because they say they work. Unless this product is sold by people who are in the beauty industry then I do not see how women in general will see it as a wonder cream. I have now been using it for 2 weeks and I think it is great. I was only able to get hold of it by free samples as i am a share holder & I ordered some through vitamin whatever (haven't got the order yet). A womens opinion sorry guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.801K 512.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 94441246 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20308827 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.