I love it... Yes I obey, best thing after sliced bread, page-2

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Not sure why you are happy about this....more red tape and more cost...are you being sarcastic ???
    A lot of folk who are NOT rich decided to run their own family SMSF's because of the high costs of super fund administration and the involvement of unions . I use one to ensure my children who pay their own way into the smsf are properly looked after and are not ripped off , we also invest in what we consider appropriate without any super institution rules etc , this also keeps our money away from sticky fingered politicians .
    This article bears fruit in the understanding that there are rip off merchants and high fee'd super institutions that want to get their greasy mitts on YOUR money mate.....my advice to you is better do some research , get your family members together and have a family pow wow....a good place to start would be Esuper website..they have some interesting and educational modules ...
    if its not for you then fine ..if you do not educate yourself then ..the old saying " Ignorance is Bliss " would be down your alley...
    I posted this for your sake and others....it is of no consequence what you do..I am SAFE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.