I may just send the Bill to Flannery

1. 27,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    "Even the rain that falls, isn't actually going to fill our dams and our river systems"

Well...My Mrs just rang from that part of QLD..and told me she may not get a flight back to Sydney from Maroochydore...Flew up there last week to see some friends.

OCTOBER 16, 2017, 12:40PM

Brisbane, Queensland weather: Sunshine Coast residents told to prepare for flooding

THE SES has advised residents in parts of southeast Queensland to prepare flooding, with fears water could enter homes by the end of the day...

Ms Scott said areas like Eudlo, Nambour, Caloundra and Maroochydore were prone to flooding and expected that to be where flooding would occur if the rain continues.
    The Bureau of Meteorology is expecting more rain across the Sunshine Coast today, with falls of up to 150mm forecast for some places.
    Lake Macdonald Dam (119mm), Tinbeerwah (118mm) and Cooroy (105mm) were among the places most drenched over the past 24 hours.

Wappa Dam is spilling over after having reached capacity over the weekend. Picture: QSCHW Australia/FacebookSource:Supplied

http://www.news.com.au/technology/e...n/news-story/e86ea022f27ad595d39ebc1037eb7928

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.