I reckon I have found a fair dinkum Guru!, page-80

1. 23,333 Posts.
    'Not impressed with the way this thread has been manipulated by quoting a Pseudo scientific blog written by some obscure author with a rock star name.'

There was no manipulation. I chose that particular site because it is sourced in India for the purpose of addressing the claims of Indian gurus, religions and cults and general pseudo scientific waffle in India and South Asia.

The names used are Indian.

From their home page:

The purpose of Nirmukta is to promote science, freethought and secular humanism in India and South Asia.
    Nirmukta is a Sanskrit word that means “Freed”, “Liberated”. At Nirmukta, we are freed of dogma, orthodoxy and prejudice. We uphold and celebrate freedom of inquiry and expression, guided by scientific temper and humanistic principles.
    Our objectives are:

• To provide a platform for the freethought and secular humanist community in India and South Asia.
    • To promote a naturalistic life philosophy as a moral and fulfilling alternative to religion and spirituality.
    • To promote secular humanism, equality, social justice, communal harmony and human rights.
    • To promote scientific literacy and to fight against pseudo-science.
    • To consciously work towards building a culture of secularism, and promote a secular public policy keeping with our constitution.
    A more detailed statement on Nirmukta’s mission and long-term agenda can be found at the page What is Nirmukta, And What Do We Plan To Do?. http://nirmukta.com/about/

And it's not about who says what, but what is well supported by evidence and what is not.

It's nothing personal.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.