ZIP 1.54% $1.32 zip co limited..

I told you good time to buy, page-58

1. 82 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Gents
    As noted in the thread "it's all over", the actual value of these shares is perhaps 9c each.
    In the meantime, all the share trading gurus have to play games as much as possible to recover whatever they can.
    Particularly with FYE around the corner.

Sadly, the party aint close to being over. In fact it's barely begun.
    Very smart people, like Soros who took on BoE to the tune of Pnds10Bn and made himself Pnds 1Bn, suggest that a global
    recession is a most likely outcome. he cites a number of factors - Russia messing with Ukraine, covid messing with China, supply chains messing with food distribution.
    All of this good stuff, not, will be leading to a lot of people not having job and a lot of people not being able to afford basics, never mind discretionary spend.

I'd like to think people are using bnpl for discretionary rather than basics. Either way people are not going to have a lot of money for buying stuff. especially stuff they dont really need. Those that do still have some money will be using it for services (dining, holidays) after being locked down for so long. Im not sure these folks either need, nor care for, bnpl, and anyways who uses bnpl for lunch of holidays ?.

So, moral of this slightly long winded story, bnpl is not the fairy godmother its made out to be. actually its just a line of credit, in a perilous world economy. Like I've noted before, and enterprise value for zip of $60m or 90c per share. Im really forward to 6mnths time, seeing if Im right. If I am you can each shout a drink with all the money I've saved you. If Im wrong, you can shout a beer with all the money youve made.

These are just some personal thoughts, staking a peg in the sand. Pls do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.32
Change
0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $1.481B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.39 $1.32 $22.02M 16.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 162940 $1.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 29198 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.32
  Change
0.020 ( 1.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.31 $1.39 $1.31 6256778
Last updated 15.59pm 13/06/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.