AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

It is often funny how long a fast buck can take :) But seriously...

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    It is often funny how long a fast buck can take But seriously this is sitting in a good space in terms of AN and getting a nice good grade mine up to cash flow positive. If I were to note the one thing that I have sensed since being an owner of AVB it is the lack of appreciation of what is possible in this geographical area and very close by, if you have the feet on the ground resources.

Sure things have to be bedded down and turned into a production facility etc. But no one in this team as far as I can see is going to sit around with capital if TP gives the nod on tenements and drilling.

I add to this what I think is a big factor and this is the mix of majors on the register, they will want momentum and lots of it, not now, now is a time when you can get 43m @ 6c ! and one of em did, they will be interested in getting set (with upwards of 60% of AVB in safe hands they are well set) and looking down the line at market liquidity and big money days

I have seen a little of these ingredients in other stocks over the years, first time I think I have been in one so early, good and bad in that, bad I could have made money (or lost) in others, good, no way would I have accumulated as I have.

I will not make any SP predictions simply because it's impossible in my book, but I will say that down the line from where we are today it may end up like other stocks I have looked back on with a degree regret at not doing what I should have done way back when it was possible, for me anyway I seem to be unable to chase an uptrend to get set, anyway not this time for me.

All IMHO.
    As always dyor and yes lots of different copper opportunities, worth doing some peer analysis, I have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.