AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Old age can be dangerous, I forgot I had an order in to buy AVB...

1. 13,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Old age can be dangerous, I forgot I had an order in to buy AVB @5.8 which was processed this morning, no harm done, but have no memory of placing same, although I was playing around with some trial orders ?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

China markets will be closed mid week for the new Victory holidays 3/ 6.Sept..might give the Dow a breather......
    Victory Day
    National Holiday in China and Hong Kong

The People's Republic of China (PRC) observes Victory Day on 3 September. Victory Day marks the 70th anniversary of the victory against Japan in World War II.
    History of Victory Day
    The Chinese State Council unexpectedly announced this national holiday in May 2015.
    The notice about the announcement states "The move aims to allow people around the country to participate in activities to commemorate China’s victory in the War of Resistance against Japanese Aggression and the victory in the World Anti-Fascist War".
    Beijing had earlier announced plans for a large military parade on the day, and in 2014, this holiday was given national holiday status. It is currently unclear whether this will be a one-off holiday to mark the 70th anniversary or if it will be repeated annually.
    The full title of the holiday is 'The 70th anniversary of Chinese People's Anti-Japanese War and the World Anti-Fascist War Victory Commemoration Day', which is how the second world war is referred to in China.
    Japan signed the formal surrender on 2 September 1945 and China commemorates Victory day on the day after.
    A military parade will be held to mark the event, which is the first time that China has held a special parade to commemorate the victory in World War II.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.