AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

AVB daily avg V is about 1.3M and weekly avg about 16M. The...

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 300
    AVB daily avg V is about 1.3M and weekly avg about 16M.
    The issue we have is that the last 12mths the Volume has been decimated as we all know for good reason being Lisc & Fin etc whatever you wish to blame. SO to build the V back up to around 40M a week and interest our Board needs to work at not having any major delays like we have seen before which were not their fault but the Market was told dates & they were missed.

Moving frwd we have two possibly 3 Mine sites if PB gets mined in two sections being West and then the East so once all the Enviromental issues are ticked & FML etc etc (you know the drill) see what i did there LOL..... So once all ticked then we go in search of "Approx" 150M to build the Mine or Mines at PB so basically it should be a smoothish path if we can avoid the previous tedious issues with dealing in Brazil.

If SM can strike a few good drill results in the next 6mths getting FIN for PB should be easy & yes we have AN to fund it but that will take some time & the more resources we have the more rapidly the Majors will want to progress and the more the Banks will be willing to throw at us to speed the process up. BUT our Board have a habit of throwing up surprises so dont be too surprised if something comes via left field & completely changes the way it all goes together.

Very exciting & promising so lets work on firming up 500M MC guys what do you think?
    Its a long way off but hey thats where we are headed hopefully all going well in the next few years or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.