AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

When I say we can expect our price to drift back to 7c, I should...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    When I say we can expect our price to drift back to 7c, I should qualify that this is one possibility. Our price could go up. It's an each way bet. Some holders have supported this concept by placing bids lower than the current price.

I tend to think that 7c is the base right now. As time goes on, the base will move upwards. But not at the rate we saw yesterday. One or two large buyers or sellers can easily move the price significantly up or down when the volumes are small.

There are many individuals with more than a couple of million shares out there. Only need one to sell out for whatever reason and our price would drop just as much as it rose yesterday.

While there are many holders still accumulating, the parcels are much smaller than their total holding because most of us are full but we still want dessert if you know what I mean.

What we need is a "Greenongreen" buying as much as Redonred sold. That's more likely to happen once the news from PB starts hitting the market.

Of course it could happen today. But I tend to think we'll bounce up and down from the 7c mark for now.

What would be really attractive to new longer term investors would be a price graph that on average, is consistently climbing month after month. It's something that I haven't seen yet with AVB. AN progressing into production should be the catalyst.

I hope we never see 7c ever again but I'm also a realistic optimist. (Some of the long term holders who have bids below 7c probably are too.)

Awoonga
    Student Market Analyst

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.