AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Returning back to the serious business for a moment. I could say...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Returning back to the serious business for a moment. I could say that a drop to 7.3c proves my point about the base being 7c for now. However the small volume doesn't support any one's predictions.

Ignoring the complexity of the chartists for a moment, the best thing for AVB's share price is a rising share price on rising volumes.

While some may argue that the percentage of shares in tight hands has gone up due to the EI, the truth is that there are more shares in the hands of the small share holders as well.

One must ask why hasn't there been an increase in buying now that we are fully financed? This news has not done one thing for our share price so far. I don't know the real answer. I can only surmise that the increase in shares has balanced the finance news.

Some may get excited over the price movements, but todays trading was a mere $30,000 of $185 million.
    At the moment, the current trading is equivalent of an ant getting excited over a empty Big Mac burger packet.

The situation will change but all I am saying is let's not get carried away with big price fluctuations on miniscule volumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.