GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

agree Sergeant & its something I wrote about in 2008/9 to...

1. 4,486 Posts.
    agree Sergeant & its something I wrote about in 2008/9 to clients that the US in particular had a decaying infrastructure that could be updated in a 1930s style job creation program. It was so apparent, however Obama got bogged down with trying to get Obamcare thru & the Republicans certainly weren't helping. That & the reduction in military spending, withdrawal from Iraq etc. They still could, although now the debt burden is already so large to increase debt further could be risky. If they structured it so the increased debt was repaid by toll roads etc. The obvious spend for mine is in alternative energy, creating & supporting an industry around sustainable energy generation. It could create a massive amount of jobs whilst putting money back in Ma & Pa's pockets. However big business wont like it.
    Europe has already done a lot of that required infrastructure spend in the likes of the poor four before the GFC. I'm sure there is more they could do & perhaps its a way to gain more influence in Eastern Europe, however Europe's infrastructure generally is pretty good.

The main issue to solve & I know I keep harping on about it, is corporate taxation.
    How can governments operate without bringing in enough tax? They can't.

The political system in the US is owned by big business & until the system regains its independence the short term profiteering of corporate America will continue at the expense of poor Ma & Pa tax payer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.