GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Thanks allinone. I think by many measures the Australian...

1. 2,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks allinone.

I think by many measures the Australian governments of the last 30 years have proved themselves as being as Donald Horne described (and tongue in cheek predicted), "Australia is a lucky country, run by second-rate people who share its luck" I seem to interchange second with third, and then feel relaxed. Temporarily

Its a bit like looking at BHP or Rio. First rate assets run by ..well lets say Management, and I am integrating over a 30 year period. I will stop here, too change direction.

Its odd, as Australia has some very elite thinkers, scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, fashion designers, all from an extended under populated Island at the end of the world.

The tax from Corporates is an interesting subject. My daughter is 19 and she gave me a book for my birthday. It gave details of how an Australian Mining company set up a gold mining operation in impoverished country Xtion, which had intellectual property and vehicles and technical services offered from a Tax Island, which conincidentally, offrt profits , so there was no tac

The company which had the most eye watering social relationships (it would appear it was their perspective) program, optimised tax, taking on-site profits and off setting these against island derived costs of services from the tax island..did surprisingly well.

Perhaps you can guess the rest of the details.

Australia needs to wake up, and the soone rth ebtter. Australians need o educate themselves accurately on what is happing and why, and the powe rstrucures,

Apathy will not be looked on favourably...

Bye now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.