CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Thank you David and admire that you have the courage to enter...

1. 52 Posts.
    Thank you David and admire that you have the courage to enter forum. I have a couple of questions for your next webinar. You say in your presentation the 50/50 Joint Venture with Edifica Participações – agreement for Cleveland to move to 60% equity.

1. What will this cost us for the extra 10% of equity. "I certainly understand the potential upside with regards to fund raising."
    2. Have we received an independent evaluation on the potential land purchase.
    3. Will there being any additional taxes to pay with the increase in equity?
    4. Will and /or are the joint venture partners Edifica Participações – receiving salaries from Cleveland? or do they just receive a royalty on sales.
    5. Can you foresee any production problems in the future? Especially water shortages with the increase in tonnages.
    6. What is happening with regards to the accumulated debt that Edifica Participações – have with Cleveland? Is this being paid with the 10% equity?
    7. How are the Iron ore projects currently being financed?
    8. How is the floatation plant commissioning going and what are the recovery percentages?
    9. Can you please update the website with some up to date photographs? Not just geological images.

Sorry to ask the questions. The above items are not clear to many of us shareholders and clarification needs to be made thank you again for the joining the forum.
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.