IMU 1.47% 6.7¢ imugene limited

IMU-Their strength is their people, page-2

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    I would also encourage those that may be long term holders that are not altogether familiar with the company and newbie’s to take another view and that through the lens of critical appointments and their relationship to the strategy of management, along with how these appointments coincided with key announcements.
    Over the course of a few posts I would encourage others to look at these key moments in time for the company.
    I would also like to hypothesise some of the intentions of management in making these key appointments.
    Please feel free to critic these thoughts.
    Starting with the appointment of Dr. Jacob Dupont on 7/09/2022 as non- executive Director, some of you will remember him from the very informative non-deal roadshow that also featured Yuman Fong.
    Another Genetech/Roche executive who along with many other achievements was the Global head of Breast and GYN cancer development.Four days following his appointment they announced the $80 mil placement of 2 institutional investors, at 20c, I believe these 2 announcements are linked in some way.
    These investors would not have stumped up this sort of money without being given some insight into the corporate strategy.
    Although not part of the management team I am sure that Dr. Dupont would have been a great contributor to the corporate strategy from day 1 of his appointment.
    Dr. Jacob Dupont is also an Executive Partner of Sofinnova Ventures, who are a venture capital firm investing in biotechnology companies.
    Is it a coincidence that 4 days after Dr. Dupont’s appointment that we see this $80 million placement?
    As mentioned in the announcement at the time, ’The placement participants are two leading institutional investors with significant healthcare and biotechnology experience’.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $1.031M 15.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1428024 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 485975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 4516697
Last updated 15.59pm 30/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.