IMU 3.80% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Even by IMU standards, this is a very violent tree shake.The...

1. 444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Even by IMU standards, this is a very violent tree shake.

The present price action looks like something is going on which we Retail holders are not privy to. In the past (and I've been in IMU for many years and done pretty well out of that), these depressingly regular events have (mostly) played out with happy endings.

I appreciate the good chartists on this thread - you all know who you are. But personally, I think there is something afoot (not necessarily something huge and not necessarily something positive) which is driving this price action.

Commentators hyped up last weeks' presentations, not IMU - so the paper-date-cut-non-event does not really explain the recent price capitulation (in my view). Given the last dilutive cap raise, I don't think we can really look at the LT charts. I am with the Steel Dragon on that. But I also think that there is something going on here that is driving events, and that the share price is not necessarily responding to the psychology that underlays chart patterns.

All of that said, IMM and a few other bio stocks are down over the last 2 weeks - and maybe it's just a sector-thing.

Either way, I'm holdin' through it. Maybe one day I'll get rewarded for that. Maybe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.9¢ $1.166M 14.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 409605 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 787931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.93 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ 4842402
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.