IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

Not surprised at all dory...... not an expert in technicals but...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Not surprised at all dory...... not an expert in technicals but i understand a fair bit of it. More importantly I know how the market sentiment works and also understand the sugar hit spikes which doesnt last long becoz they lack substance....... this is for sure going lower..... i dont mind to be honest want to buy another nice parcel near gap...... i am a believer in stock........ but not a believer in every thing the management does.........

Imho they surely could have handled the November rise and jan to early April consolidation much better. Had that been done instead of languishing in 7's we could have been in late teens....... i put forward this opinion of mine on management before as well and i strongly stick to it.......... i invested in many stock and made money in my illustrious 20yrs in stock market (iam not that old mind u just started very earlywink.png)....I have seen companies with basic products marketed and managed well gave great SP results Imugene’s management and BOD can do a lot better to put it nicely (they get away with it sometimes coz of a nice product lines and scientists backing them).

As a believer will keep buying in wen possible to bring my Avg price down......

each to their own please do your own research
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.