IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Great post and use of that fundamental word in investing/...

1. 13,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7228
    Great post and use of that fundamental word in investing/ trading…….. derisk.
    It’s often not what we can make from this stinkin ASX, it’s what we DON’T lose. I’ve said before that I’d rather have those conversations around a campfire about the gains I’ve never had by selling too early rather than the awkward conversations about the dud stocks I’m stuck in. Happens to all of us.
    But imagine calculating the amount of capital tied up in this stock where holders have not had the positive use of for such a long time. But I bet next time there is a decent spike there will be a lot of derisking. We all seem to learn the hard way but we must learn.

I like your ParSar indicator, a very under utilized indicator but a true indication of trend. Also proves the daily has been shite.
    You can have your diagonals though. sneaky.png Horizontals only in this market for me. Anyway, make them work if you can.

No, I don’t have any price targets never do, I’ll take what the market offers as I have no say in it. But I will want to be out for the weekend. (I think) I’m only holding 2 stocks currently and one of them is halted. (Nervous)

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.