IMU 3.28% 5.9¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-29006

1. 5,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2286
    Hey Slick..

Just read this, thought I would respond to defend my self a little man if thats cool..

Regarding 200ema, if the 200 day moving average trend line moves up, traders may just go long if prices deflect off trend lines that double as support levels. In such a case, a trader may hope that prices could bottom out and then likely rise with the trend going up. A 200day moving average is one of the more popular indicators of price movements and is reliable to study price behaviour in the long run. They indicate if the markets have had a bull run or have continued to be bullish in the long term.

When I post the likes of 12 month charts a 200ema makes sense to me... maybe not to you... I understand if you have a short term view for entries and exits why a tighter ema is useful, but for me I like to see how a stock is treated over a longer term view, personally I think it paints a clearer picture..

For the record signals were there to buy at 10-12 cents in November, I didn't buy too early at the time, could have easily profited as it ran to 15 cents, but I got a little greedy to be honest as the buying strength had me intrigued, honestly thought IMU was about to have one of those serious runs... as mentioned previously the obvious pennant flag was in play, so I chose to stay within the pattern and buy on the dips.. small profit but it worked.. I hardly schooled myself for the record, I have been trading the same way for a long time..

I find many of us have different views on how we read charts, some see certain indicators as crucial where as others simply follow trends and patterns.. I try to apply both TBH... trends to me are more important than indicators at times, some will laugh at that, and that's ok... but pattern trading tends to be more proven... have been experiencing this strongly of late in the crypto world.. is bizarre, over valued cryptos, no idea IMO why the interest in cryptos, think its a ludicrous market myself, but pattern trading is so clear and obvious at times, even a 10 year old could play the pattern game..

Any way, just wanted to defend my self a little, regardless of what you think of me, I simply trade different than yourself.. and that's ok isn't it?..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ $919.2K 15.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 899777 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 110472 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 5.9¢ 5930301
Last updated 15.58pm 06/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.