IMU 0.00% 6.7¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-32332

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    well, that’s the theory Dory.
    So, while you wait for your breakout down, which would be nice for trading, I am waiting for it to pip up, once the seller let’s go.
    It will run out eventually, and the numbers are saying something, because it looks like seller has been in charge for the last couple of days.
    It would surprise me if it runs without news, but my best performing stock has been prepping its move up over the last few days, with no news.
    I cannot see anything which confirms your 4.5 call. It would be fabulous if it happened, because last time I went from 5 to 15. That was nice.
    I know you are waiting for this to ‘close the gap’, but it doesn’t have to happen. Only got to 6.9, then 7.1, didn’t it.
    I only see that small movement to 7.6, while this and then some fun trading, while this waits for news, one way or the other.

Not everyone is a lost sheep. You say a lot, but you say nothing. Not really.
    Sometimes you are just lucky. It was even your weird little chart which confirmed to me the drop to 8.5.
    Then other charts posted directly after confirmed the confirmation.
    So, I still read your posts. Only takes a few seconds to read two lines, so it’s not like it’s wasting my life, is it.
    It would be nice, though, if you impart some of the wisdom you so desire to exude. Explain yourself a little better.
    People will learn and grow.

Thats why many people hold Slick in high esteem. He has the capacity to explain,
    And couch, Fid, hoot, stables, all explain what they are thinking.
    Always very helpful.

Give it a go, and don’t worry about who the sheep are. They will work out for themselves what they want to eat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $490.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $647.9K 9.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 309078 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 759722 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ 3602017
Last updated 15.57pm 31/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.