IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Hey bat35y, I sympathise with you and other holders stuck with...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hey bat35y,
    I sympathise with you and other holders stuck with the IMUOD's. I didn't buy into those, but bought plenty of the IMUOE's. I think there's only two ways the IMUOD's might be of any worth, as you say within the next three months ( expire in August). Firstly, there's no skin off PH's nose by keeping these alive, by means of an extension. Heaven knows he could do with some popularity amongst holders here. However, it does form a precedent, I'm also happy to see should their cousin's - IMUOE's run out of time in two years and three months.

I'd give you some hope as, should they come to fruition, there's over $70m in exercising capital for IMU to pick up. A lot more fun than for PH announcing a CR, I'd imagine.

The second hope is on the back of strong data coming through and the SP soaring. I wouldn't rule that one out. I've always had the impression PH hasn't flicked the switch, on IMU as yet.
    That $70m incentive might have him time conscious, should that switch exists. Similarly, should he be playing all the games many disgruntled holders believe dose on these threads, he cant hold back the science. That presentation posted by you- @melurinan & @vwboy today, By LC has put a lot of my concerns to bed. She was confident- Interesting, and nailed it for mine. She mentioned "evidence" of the current trials successes, mixed with "She can't wait to see the data results". Suggesting the reason why they haven't produced it yet, is because they haven't received it !

Which is what I expected. I'm here for the long haul knowing whatever the SP is trading before all of the strong data comes, is not going to be anything what's traded once everyone wants in. I'm the first to admit being sceptical of management and their communications over the past month. I would love to be put in my place in seeing something announced, in recognising why they needed to wait and not succumb to market pressures, in making any rushed announcements.

This is still the best stock - potentially, I've seen in four decades of trading.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice- Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $779.7K 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2214164 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1588020 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 5174828
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.