SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Cmon & all, I will have a better look at all the above this week...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Cmon & all, I will have a better look at all the above this week but as a crosscheck for you now I have come at the EBITDA from first principles using the qtrs P&L as a base and then only adding the things I think would be included in EBITDA. Using this I get 4.31 for Dec and using my guess for March result from the other day (Only a guess remember) I think the March ratio if that is close would be around 5.23. Remember it's a best efforts for discussion only. I expect to be wrong but not long to wait now for the qtrly at which point I will regroup and try to fix any errors. Anyway these are my workings and are based on the qtlys or reports. To get same format I had used coy reports and cross checked to Annual and subtracted Dec 6ths but will do some more checking before comparing to your numbers. Note the adjustment is for unrealised hedging gains as at December and whilst my number is close as the bottom number is not 4.21 it is not correct and therefore requires more thought and reading on my behalf.
    Cheers

SSN Debt Ebitda reco March 2015.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.