In Gold we trust., page-24

1. 21,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Dr. D
    Participant

I just said. Stop participating. If 85% of owners said they need registered in their name, they’d be run over. If they refused, the market would be discredited. No one will even ask.

If they were discredited, all money leaves stock shares, their market falls they go broke, can’t HFT rig, and say Goulds Pumps starts issuing shares directly off-market, privately. People fear both stocks AND the US$, leave them, and buy gold. Like has happened every other time in the known universe.

Let the bank try. THEY ARE MY AGENT. If I refuse to en-Agent them as my financial fiduciary and invest in local town houses instead, they can get stuffed. They’re screwed. They have no business model, no profits, and collapse. WE are in the drivers seat. WE are in charge. And not only are WE the financial market, WE are also the government.

That’s why I used the Amish as an example. Why are they getting rich hand over fist and expanding? A: No JP Morgan. No Sachs. If they want a barn raised they loan it themselves, to themselves, and they take their own interest. YOU can do this. THEY cannot stop you. YOU can buy with cash, not card. Heck, you can own crypto and make 1,000% in “DogWithHat” coin. But you won’t so why complain? Clearly you all love it more than your mother, so kiss Citi on the lips for me.

I guess the modern thing is, “Everything Old is New Again.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.