ICG 28.6% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Inca v2.0 - Time to tell the story!

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Now that we've consolidated we can get the word out and tell the story of Inca v2.0... in this case to a potential cornerstone investor:

Hi, I'm a Premium Member of your service. I enjoy your research with North American miners and also like the fact that you're a cornerstone investor for some of these companies.

I noted that you have previously undertaken placements based on recommendations of members and are on the lookout for companies with big potential T1 who have committed and creative management.

For these reasons, I'd like to recommend Inca Minerals (ICG/ICGDA ASX)to youwhich has multiple Tier 1 potential and an upcoming placement opportunity. As a major shareholder who has occasional contact with the BOD I cannot speak highly enough of our 3 experienced geologists who have proven track records with 100 years' of experience between them... and, importantly, much skin in the game.

Inca has been in Peru for a number of years and, up until recently, had a JV agreement with S32(US$9 million over 4 years) for our flagship Riqueza project with BHP and Anglo American as neighbours.... basically, earlier this year, S32scrapped their exploration budget as a result of COVID-19 'before' the Riquezafinalindependent report was released (note, S32 lost 80% profit for the year and presumably cut their budget). However, their loss is our gain as approx US$4.5 million of mapping was done on Riqueza over the last couple of years which has now revealed a potential 'Mega' target twice the size of Antamina Mine! The good news is that we now own 100% of this project and have walk up drill targets ready to go (see recent Company Announcements to get an idea of the size and scope of the Peru project) .

I've also included some information regarding ourIOCG & Porphyry projects in Australia (Northern Territory and Queensland). We're fortunate enough to have first mover status in the prized Tennant Creek area in NT as well and have Newcrest, Anglo American and Rio Tinto as neighbours. The Government has mapped the entire area for us and we have just received a JV award to do an additional airborne study with the Government (see the article below for the potential of this project).

Mineral deposits near Tennant Creek estimated to be worth billions. 5 August 2020. Minister for Resources, Water and Northern Australia Keith Pitt today issued a joint media release with Senator for the Northern Territory Dr Sam McMahon about the economic potential of natural resources in underexplored areas of the Northern Territory.. Minister Pitt highlighted analysis of new geological data ...
    www.ga.gov.au
    Lastly, we also have first mover advantage in East Timor and are currently awaiting grants there.

Importantly, we're about to do a major capital raise and are seeking placements from cornerstone investors like yourself to conduct drilling later this year in Peru and next year in Australia. If you would like more information to be a part of this unique opportunity, please contact the directors Ross Brown [email protected] or Jonathan West [email protected].

Thanks for taking the time to consider this proposal as I really do believe Inca Minerals has some great projects with T1 potential, and a great team who can get the job done.

All the best and keep up the good work!

Paul

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.55K 770K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1785700 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 308191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.