AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

independent expert valuation

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Why don't we arrange and pay for one of these? I'd be happy to contribute. We all just want to know what fair value is yeah? Currently, other than our own individual sell out target, we are relying on 5 broker valuations between 17-22c. I believe Avanco to be valued well north of the 25-30c range. I base my opinion on my own research but also kals's valuable and transparent spreadsheet. Why didn't Avb not ozl obtain a valuation??? 1) ozl don't want others knowing fair value, nor do they want to pay fair value - they want a steal 2) Avb board just want their options converted please and are instant millionaires. Both selfish agendas. Well - 2 can play at that game - let's obtain our own independent valuation? This way, and only this way, we get a professional view of fair value for our company. For f@ck sake - we all get a valuation on our $1m home, and here we are talking about selling a $500m company (with an in ground resource valued at 10-20 times this figure) and we have no independent expert view on fair value???? What are our next steps? Thanks team. PS without an independent expert valuation I'm not selling my shares for anything less than 25c period (mind you I only have several million / small holding in the big scale. Thoughts team???
    Last edited by M0ntg0mery: 18/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.