ECT 12.5% 0.5¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

india on the move

1. 3,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    After many hours on Google, researching the key words,

Yes Bank and ECT,
    NCL
    Grenard Willing

As well as working through Yes Banks and NLC 's official website, I have come to the conclusion that Yes Bank, NLC, Grenard Willing and others are very keen to gain a strong footing in the scale up and future growth of one of the most advanced and ready to market technologies offering a stand out solution for India's overwhelming demand for sustainable energy.

And this is gaining momentum even after the ALDP knock back as it appears to me that the signing and agreement with Yes Bank, Grenard Willing and ESI took place on the 8th of January this year. It almost seems that that the ALDP knock back is becoming ESI's saving grace, because the time to market and cost comparisons are so much better not only for the company's bottom line, but for any future or current investors to support the demonstration plant the CDP.

In light of the kind of market forces and in particular the overwhelming and repeated negative posts of late ...I am very mindful and suspicious of an agenda that could be behind this current wave of criticism, and would be careful not to be influenced by the fear and panic that I believe has been purposely orchestrated ....To shake the tree and gain a stronger and cheaper entry into ESI's share price.

Am I positively optimistic ....yes I am very optimistic, but only as a result of my continuous research and belief in this tech and also my belief in the direction and positioning in India.

One sober thought ....you won't make money if this tech does not get off the ground, and we have had that fearful story over and over again in this forum, now look at the opposite side of the coin ...What if we did achieve exactly what we want, a CDP a successful commercial demonstration plant that delivers the goods, the exact result that India and many countries now need and want...then this little company will be the centre piece of a very powerful solution, to the worlds clean energy, which is now a global and timely issue.

No wonder Yes Bank want to be involved with the manufacturing and startup molecules of a potential roll out of the Coldry tech not only
    Just for India ...but Globally.

My Thoughts based on my own research and it is my opinion and not financial advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $14.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $503 100.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 18080622 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9492728 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 10725000
Last updated 16.10pm 06/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.